Made from Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) or Elastomers – So high on flexibility and light in weight in comparison to Thermostatic Rubber Hose.
- High Temp dimensional stability & Low Temp flexibility– Does not show any change in bore size, outer diameter and other physical characteristics up to a temp of 80 C. Even in sub-zero temp up to minus 15 C the hose does not become stiff and remains workable.
- Hose is made welding – cutting spatter resistant – And the hose properties remains intact even when some bigger spatters cools down on the hose.
- WP (Working Pressure) up to 25 kg/sqcm and BP (Bursting Pressure) is designed at 4 times the WP or 100 kg/sqcm.
- At Low Bend, Radiushose does not kink and fluids flow smoothly.
- The Hose is also made HOFRby using appropriate raw material and using modern processing techniques. (HOFR- Heat Oil and Fire Resistance)
Sizes generally used: 8 mm